Hello and welcome to my Writers and Design Portfolio. Along with my stories I have produced and written a number of gaming related articles for the Games Workshop White Dwarf Hobby magazines. I have also had work published on the Games Workshop website, in their gaming products and in the independent Undefeated Gaming Magazine.
A Collection of Work
Featured below is a collection of my work, it’s far from complete, and I will be adding to it over time as I locate articles from White Dwarf and other publications. All page design, content and photographs were produced by myself from a product brief with the stakeholder, and then placed into standard layouts or worked up from a blank template. Included below are examples of my writing and design style.
Published in White Dwarf and Undefeated Magazines.
- What is Warhammer 40,000
- Warhammer 40,000 – Devastators
- Warhammer 40,000 – Making the Dark Eldar
- Warhammer 40,000 – 48 hours
- Warhammer 40,000 – Vehicle Rules Feature Vehicle
- Warhammer 40,000 – Arena of Death
- Undefeated Magazine – For the Greater Good
- Warhammer Fantasy – Collecting Lizardmen
- Warhammer Fantasy – Collecting Night Goblins
- Lord of the Rings – In a Flash Battle Report
Written to advertise or promote a new product or event featured in White Dwarf Magazine.
- Warhammer 40,000 – Black Scourge
- Warhammer 40,000 – Space Marine Strike Force
- Warhammer 40,000 – Talos
- Battlefleet Gothic – Game Ad
- Warhammer Fantasy – Lizardmen
- General – Citadel Scenery
- General – Games Workshop Website
How to Guides and inspiration experience advertorial.
- Warhammer 40,000 – Building a Space Hulk
- General – Making Trees
- Warhammer Fantasy – Lizardmen Scenery Part One
- Warhammer Fantasy – Lizardmen Scenery Part Two
- Warhammer Fantasy – Lizardmen Scenery Part Three
- Warhammer Fantasy – Castles of the Warhammer World
- Lord of the Rings – Siegeworks
- Lord of the Rings – All at Sea
Game Background articles used to expand on the Games Workshop universes featured in White Dwarf Magazine.
How to painting guides featured in White Dwarf Magazine.
- Lord of the Rings – Dark & Light Rohan & Uruks
- Lord of the Rings – Dark & Light High Elves & Goblins
House Rules Guidelines bringing a new angle to the Games Workshop universes featured in White Dwarf Magazine.
Legal Disclaimer. The pages published above are intended only as portfolio and as proof of ability and not as a challenge to the copyright holders.